Trezor the bitcoin safe
The hardware bitcoin wallet - a step in the evolution of bitcoin towards a completely safe payment system. Trezor brings peace of mind. Ultimate security - no matter how unprotected your computer or internet connection might be, your coins always stay safe with Trezor as it never exposes your private keys. Trezor is an isolated environment for offline transaction signing and using a small display you can visually verify the transaction contents. That's why all operations using Trezor are entirely safe. Easy to use - Trezor is windows, OS X and Linux friendly. All you need to do is to connect your Trezor to the computer and follow the instructions. There are only two buttons, to confirm or to deny the action, so using Trezor is as easy and as intuitive as it can be. Users can backup the whole Trezor contents on a small piece of paper and use this backup to regain access to all their coins in case of disaster, loss or theft. Modern cryptography - Trezor uses state of the art cryptographic algorithms and practices, but you don't have to read long manuals or to be a crypto-expert in order to use them properly. Community driven open-source - Trezor code is open-source and technical decisions are discussed with the wider developer community. Everything can be audited by an independent third party. This ensures that Trezor is absolutely transparent and backdoor free.
- No matter whether you're new to Bitcoin or already a security expert. TREZOR is the Bitcoin wallet choice #1 for everybody.
- Leave behind the viruses and keyloggers. Forget about doing regular backups, reading encryption manuals, printing paper wallets and making offline storages. Next time you see another 10+ steps guide to secure your bitcoins, just skip reading it.
- Bitcoin is secure by design. All you need is a tool to use it without risk. All you need is your own TREZOR wallet.
- Just take these 3 simple steps to have everything solved:
- Get your own TREZOR.
- Set it up.
- Store your recovery seed in a safe place. It will help you regain access to all your coins and transaction history in case your device is destroyed or lost.
- 60 x 30 x 6 mm (2.4 x 1.2 x 0.2 in)
- 12 g (0.42 oz)
- Micro USB connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
- Safety and certifications
- The TREZOR is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards. Its fine to take your TREZOR with you on the airplane. Like all modern electronics, the X-Rays won't hurt it.
- Operating temperature
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F - +140°F)
- 120 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex M3) running a custom developed system.
- Bright OLED - 128x64 pixels. Enough to hold six lines of text. Can display all the details needed to verify a transaction in a single screenfull
Which coins are currently supported?
At this moment it is Bitcoin, Ethereum (+ all ERC-20 tokens), Ethereum Classic, ZCash, Litecoin, Namecoin, Dogecoin, Dash and Bitcoin Testnet.
Wallet Interfaces for TREZOR by Currency Bitcoin (BTC) TREZOR Wallet Litecoin (LTC) TREZOR Wallet DASH TREZOR Wallet Zcash (ZEC) TREZOR Wallet Bitcoin Cash / Bcash (BCH) TREZOR Wallet Bitcoin Gold (BTG) TREZOR Wallet Ethereum (ETH) MyEtherWallet Ethereum Classic (ETC) MyEtherWallet ERC-20 Tokens MyEtherWallet Expanse (EXP) MyEtherWallet UBIQ (UBQ) MyEtherWallet NEM (XEM) NEM Nano Wallet Namecoin None Dogecoin None Bitcoin Testnet Custom TREZOR Wallet